25 April 2019
Event - The Ultimate Father's Day Experience
On Saturday 16th June 2018, our legendary barber shop will open its doors to offer the ultimate father and son experience. Sons can honour their fathers on this special day celebrating fatherhood by treating them to a day of all things quintessentially British, as they experience and explore some of Mayfair’s finest establishments.
For over two centuries we are recognised as the finest traditional gentlemen’s barber and perfumer in London, providing discerning gentlemen with only the best in grooming products and services. Our’s offering truly gives men the opportunity to look and feel their very best.
Truefitt & Hill’s Ultimate Father’s Day Experience tickets entitle the purchaser to the following:
• An exclusive welcome drink created by Truefitt & Hill’s Whisky brand partner
• One of the following treatments by a Truefitt & Hill Master Barber for themselves and their Father:
• Haircut & Shampoo or
• Traditional Hot Towel Wet Shave or Beard Trim or
• Facial Treatment
• Exclusive goody bag of Truefitt & Hill’s best grooming products
• A sharing platter for two of British delicacies with drinks at The DUKES Hotel that consists of the following: A rose veal tomahawk, a refined and delightful 900g cut of veal roasted on the rib bone, that is flawlessly garnished with crunchy French fries and peppercorn. As a final touch, sauce béarnaise to supplement the flavours offering the most heavenly of taste to this exceptional sharing dish. The rose veal tomahawk will be perfectly accompanied with a medley of carefully chosen British craft beer
• 25% discount for one day only offered on Gieves & Hawkes ready-to-wear collection. In addition, guests will be guided through the remarkable history of the brand at their iconic Savile Row address, tours will take place at 1100, 1300, 1500 & 1700
• 25% discount for one day only at Deakin & Francis
Tickets can be purchased on the link below and cost £175.
25 April 2019